Business leader, strategic planner and problem solver. My mission is to make a material impact on businesses and society by bringing ideas, people and companies together focusing on technological innovation in big data, digital media, marketplaces and artificial intelligence.
Experience scaling startup and early stage companies by establishing optimal product-customer alignment, viable pricing models and efficient sales and marketing processes.
Serve as advisor/director/manager/mentor to entrepreneurs, business units, companies and organizations.
• Developed go-to-market strategy for new division at Outbrain on pace to grow over 50% annually over next five years. Currently, leading cross-functional team to scale division’s digital footprint and increase net revenues.
• Led global business development and sales teams for Visual Revenue, taking the company from angel investment to acquisition, after securing 250 premium publishers globally at a $3.5 Million run rate.
• Co-founded studioXchange, an online marketplace for film and television production. Managed business development efforts leading to acquisition by iFilm, which was subsequently acquired by Viacom in 2006.
• Previously, responsible for Outbrain’s largest and most strategic publishers including Time Inc.’s $100M+ deal, Turner, Fox News, and The Washington Post.
• Facilitated initial capital raises at GRG Mobile Solutions, Inc., Tekadence, and studioXchange.
• Led fundraiser events at Sunflower Children and Concern II Foundation; both charities focused on children’s causes and where I feel privileged to have met so many great people that make an impact to preserving our future.
Specialties: General management, business models, strategy, negotiation, deal structure, international, marketing, business development, start-ups, business development, artificial intelligence, algorithms, digital media, publishing, video, mobile, programmatic, board management, investing.