FundersClub Portfolio Follow-On Rounds Update - Q3 2018
By Alex Mittal • Oct 17, 2018
We'd like to congratulate FundersClub portfolio companies on their ongoing progress, as well as to welcome aboard their new VC investor partners.
Selected recent FundersClub portfolio company follow-on rounds:
- GitLab announced its $100M Series D, led by ICONIQ, and minting it a new $B portfolio company. GitLab provides open source code collaboration software. We invested at Seed, Series B, and Series D.
- Rappi was reported to close a $200M Series D, led by DST, also minting it a new $B portfolio company. Rappi is the leader in on-demand retail in LatAm. We invested at Seed.
- Gecko Robotics announced its $20M Series A led by Founders Fund. The company provides robot services and software for automating dangerous industrial inspection tasks. We invested at Seed.
- Wonderschool announced its $20M Series A led by Andreessen Horowitz. Wondershool is a marketplace for at-home preschools (Airbnb for preschools). We invested at Seed and Series A.
- Bonfire announced the signing of a definitive agreement to sell for $108M to a NASDAQ-listed SPAC. We invested at Seed and Series A.