FundersClub Portfolio Follow-On Rounds Update - Q3 2019
By Alex Mittal • Oct 31, 2019
We'd like to congratulate FundersClub portfolio companies on their ongoing progress, as well as to welcome aboard their new VC investor partners.
Selected recent FundersClub portfolio company follow-on rounds:
- Embark Trucks announced its $70M Series C led by Tiger Global to continue rollout of its autonomous trucking fleet. We invested in the Seed, Series B, and Series C.
- GitLab announced its $268M Series E led by Goldman Sachs and Iconiq Capital to continue scaling its devops SaaS platform. We invested in the Seed, Series B, and Series D.
- Caper announced its $10M Series A led by Lux Capital to fuel expansion of its AI-enabled smart shopping carts for grocery and convenience stores. We invested in the Seed and Series A.
- Naborly announced its $7.5M priced Seed round led by First Round Capital and Susa Ventures for its tenant screening platform for landlords and credit building platform for tenants. We invested in the Seed.
- Spendesk announced its $38.4M Series B led by Index Ventures for its spend management solution that helps finance teams and combines spend approvals, company cards, and automated accounting. We invested in the Seed and Series B.
- Unbabel announced its $60M Series C led by Point72 for its translation as a services technology platform and API. We invested in the Seed, Series B, and Series C.
- Grin announced its $6M Series A led by Bullpen Capital for its CRM SaaS for eCommerce brands and companies to manage influencers and other partners who help drive revenue. We invested in the Seed and Series A.