FundersClub Portfolio Follow-On Rounds Update - Q3 2020
By Alex Mittal • Oct 20, 2020
We'd like to congratulate FundersClub portfolio companies on their ongoing progress, as well as to welcome aboard their new VC investor partners.
Selected recent FundersClub portfolio company follow-on rounds:
- Rippling was minted a unicorn with the close of a $145M Series B led by Founders Fund. They help companies with employee onboarding, identity/device management, and more. We invested at Seed.
- ShipBob, a tech-enabled 3PL, closed a $68M Series D led by Softbank. We invested at Seed, Series A, and Series B.
- TruePill, an API for pharmacy fulfillment and telehealth, closed a $75M Series C led by Oak HC/FT. We invested at Seed and Series A.
- Outschool, a marketplace for live online classes and camps for kids 3-18, closed a $45M Series B led by Lightspeed. We invested at Seed, Series A, and Series B.
- Forage (fka InsideSherpa), a virtual work experience platform, closed a $9.3M Series A led by Lightspeed. We invested at Seed and Series A.
- RevenueCat, which offers tools to grow mobile subscription businesses, closed a $15M Series B led by Index Ventures. We invested at Seed.
- DemoDesk, which powers remote sales meetings and customer conversations, closed a $8M Series A led by Balderton Capital. We invested at Seed and Series A.