FundersClub Portfolio Follow-On Rounds Update - Q4 2021
By Alex Mittal • Jan 21, 2022
We'd like to congratulate FundersClub portfolio companies on their ongoing progress, as well as to welcome aboard their new VC investor partners.
Selected recent FundersClub portfolio company follow-on rounds and events:
- GitLab, the SaaS DevOps platform, completed an IPO (NASDAQ: GTLB). We invested at Seed, Series B, and Series D.
- Embark Trucks, an autonomous trucking company, completed a public listing (NASDAQ: EMBK). We invested at Seed, Series B, and Series C.
- Rippling, providers of software and services to manage HR and IT, announced a $250M Series C led by Sequoia Capital. We invested at Seed.
- Spendesk, which provides company cards and spend management software, announced a $114M Series C extension led by Tiger Global. We invested at Seed, Series B, and Series C.
- Truepill, providers of infrastructure for telehealth, pharmacy, and diagnostics, announced a $142M Series D. We invested at Seed and Series A.
- Grin, a creator economy SaaS company, raised a $112M Series B led by Lone Pine capital. We invested at Seed, Series A, and Series B.
- Weave Communications, a SaaS company offering scheduling and customer interaction software for SMBs, completed an IPO (NYSE:WEAV). We invested at Series A.
- Cleartax, a tax and financial software company targeting India and the global market, announced a $50M Series C led by Composite Capital. We invested at Seed and follow-on.
- Fountain, an applicant tracking system for high-volume hiring, announced an $85M Series C led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2. We invested at Seed.
- Embrace, a mobile observability and data platform, raised a $38M Series B led by NEA. We invested at Seed, Series A, and Series B.
- Wonderschool, which provides software for childcare centers and microschools, announced a $25M Series B led by Goldman Sachs. We invested at Seed, Series A, and Series B.
- Headout, a marketplace for booking same-day tours, events and activities, announced a $12M Series B led by Glade Brook Capital. We invested at Seed and Series A.
- Platzi, a professional education and re-skilling platform targeting LatAm, announced a $62M Series B led by Prosus. We invested at Seed and Series B.
- Tamatem, a mobile game publisher focused on the MENA region, announced a $11M Series B led by Krafton. We invested at Seed.
- CoLab Software, a provider of collaboration and issue-tracking SaaS for engineering teams, announced a $17M Series A led by Insight Partners. We invested at Seed and Series A.
- PopSQL, a SQL collaboration and editing platform with dbt support, raised a $14M Series A led by Tiger Global. We invested at Seed and Series A.
- Together, which provides corporate mentoring software, announced a $5M Series Seed led by AltaIR Capital. We invested at Seed.